To Our Valued Customers,
As the communities we call home continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel it is important to share with you what we do every day to help keep our customers and our team members safe. Please be assured that we have protocols in place and are working with the CDC and local public health officials.
Your health and safety are top priorities for us not only during this outbreak, but every day. Milio’s Sandwiches is committed to continuing to provide you with safe and quality food as we continue to operate business as usual during this time. We want to take this time to address any questions you may have by reminding you of the following ways we are diligent in our daily routines, now and throughout the entire year:
- Clean and sanitize all surfaces and sinks with a chemical solution containing bleach to exceed health standards
- Frequently clean and sanitize surfaces in the dining area of all restaurants throughout the day
- Require team members to stay home when sick
- Require team members to wash hands for 20 seconds before putting on gloves or touching food contact surfaces
- Require team members to wear sanitary gloves when touching all food items
- Openly communicate with team members and customers
- Keep our customers’ health and safety top of mind
As part of our protocols, our restaurants have heightened their cleaning and disinfecting procedures to maintain a healthy environment for our customers and team members. We’ve instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home out of an abundance of caution and self-monitor their symptoms.
In addition, actions we have taken over the past 31 years have helped us prepare for scenarios like this. Throughout this process, we continuously refine and implement new procedures to ensure that we are leading the way and setting the standard for health and safety in the food industry.
Thank you for being a loyal customer as we assess this rapidly evolving situation.