Know a Teacher or Nurse who deserves special recognition?
Teachers and Nurses Weeks are coming up in early May, and we’d love for you to help us honor these dedicated and hard-working professionals who do so much for our communities.
Here’s how it works:
- Use the form below to nominate a teacher or a nurse (or supporting education or healthcare worker) who you think deserves special recognition during their honorary weeks.
- We’ll select 10 winners and surprise them each with $200 in free Milio’s sandwiches, sides and drinks to share with their school, hospital or clinical teams.
- If we select your nominee, we’ll send you a free sandwich certificate as well!
- Help us spread the word on your social media channels!
Please see the contest rules below the nomination form.
"*" indicates required fields
- Nominate as many people as you’d like, but please don’t nominate the same person more than once.
- Think creatively! Teachers could be childcare workers or college professors. Nurses could include caregivers. Heck, nominate a school nurse and cover both professions at the same time!
- The nomination period runs from March 28 to April 16, 2022.
- Winners will be selected by Milio’s Sandwiches and notified by April 30, 2022.
- Winners will receive a $200 Milio’s credit to use for their team lunch on the day of their choosing.
- The contest is open to nominees who work in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.