Buffalo Chicken on Milio’s French Bread
- 1/2 Milio’s French Bread Loaf cut in half lengthwise
- 2 chicken breasts from a roasted chicken, about 2 cups of shredded chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce or any buffalo wing sauce you prefer, use more if needed
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 2 green onions chopped
- parsley for garnish, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together the shredded chicken with the buffalo sauce. Add more or less depending on how spicy you wanted.
3. Top each half of the Milio’s bread with half of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle each half with cheddar cheese, dividing it evenly.
4. Place the Milio’s bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 8 minutes just until cheese melts and is bubbly. Remove from oven and top with crumbled blue cheese, green onions and parsley.