Buffalo Ranch Chicken French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf of Milio’s Day Old French Bread
- 2 tablespoons ranch dip mix (½ a packet)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce divided, plus some for drizzling
- 2 cups shredded or diced chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery 2-4 stalks
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish (if desired)
1. Cover a large baking sheet with foil and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice Milio’s Day Old French Bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out a little of the soft center of the bread to make a shallow “well” length-wise in each half. Lay cut side up on the prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, stir together softened cream cheese with ranch dip mix and 2-3 tablespoons of buffalo sauce until well combined. Spread evenly over each half of the Milio’s Day Old French Bread.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, combine shredded chicken with remaining buffalo sauce and diced celery. Spread the chicken mixture evenly over each half of the bread and press down slightly.
5. Top with blue cheese crumbles and shredded mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
7. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing into 2” pieces.
8. Drizzle with more buffalo sauce and garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired, before serving.