Cinnamon Roll French Bread
- 1 loaf of Milio’s Day Old Bread sliced in half
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice your Milio’s bread in half and lay side by side on the parchment.
3. In a bowl whisk together the softened butter, light brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until fully combined.
4. Divide between the bread halves spreading from end to end.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. The topping will be hot, so carefully cut into 1-inch slices.
6. Whisk together the powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla until the sugar has dissolved.
7. Drizzle over the cinnamon roll Milio’s bread. Serve extra glaze on the side.