Feta & Spinach Stuffed Bread
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package of Lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese separated
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 24 slices of salami
- 2 loaves of Milio’s Day Old Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Thaw and drain frozen spinach, pressing to remove excess water. Place spinach in a bowl and set aside.
2. Slice the top off the Milio’s bread loaves horizontally and scoop out the interior bread leaving a bread bowl. Save inside bread pieces for other use.
3. In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion soup mix package, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Add 1 cup mozzarella and the feta cheese to the mixture and stir to incorporate. Then add the spinach and salami. Stir again to combine.
5. Divide the filling between loaves of bread and top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 20-24 minutes until top is golden and bubbling. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.