- House seasoning (garlic powder, salt, black pepper)
- Milio’s Day Old French Bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. Cut the Milio’s Bread into squares, you can choose what size you like your croutons.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and throw your bread squares on there.
4. Sprinkle the Milio’s Bread with house seasoning — as much or as little as you like.
5. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over them and mix with your hands.
6. Put the seasoned, cubed bread in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. You’ll want to shake ’em up and move ’em around about halfway through to make sure they bake evenly.