Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 2 loaves of Milio’s signature French bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped (or 1-1/2 tablespoons minced garlic)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Arrange bread on baking sheet, cut-side up.
2. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, fresh parsley, and salt. Mix ingredients together until well blended. Evenly spoon the garlic butter mixture over bread, up to edges. Top with cheeses and sprinkle with dried parsley.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Broil for about 2 minutes, or until the top is golden and crispy.
4. Slice and serve warm.