Parmesan Garlic Bread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf of Milio’s Day Old Bread
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic salt, rosemary, basil, thyme, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
3. Spread each half of the Milio’s bread with equal portions of the butter mixture. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
4. Place bread halves, crusts down, on a medium baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are very lightly browned.